1) The International Advanced School on THUNDERSTORM OUTFLOWS AND THEIR IMPACT ON STRUCTURES, October 4-6, 2021
2) International Workshop on New frontiers in research of thunderstorm outflows and their impact on structures, October 7-8, 2021
Department of Civil, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, University of Genova, Italy
The International Advances School (IAS) is part of the project THUNDERR – Detection, simulation, modelling and
loading of thunderstorm outflows to design wind-safer and cost-efficient structures – that has received funding from
the European Research Council under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program, grant
agreement No. 741273.
- Early registration (to attend in-person): by August 15, 2021
- Late registration (to attend in person): by October 3, 2021
- Online registration (to attend remotely only): until the end of the school
The IAS will be held in person at the Department of Architecture and Design of the University of Genova
Aula Benvenuto, Stradone S. Agostino 37, 16123 Genoa
In case the health conditions due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation do not permit to meet in person, the IAS will
be held remotely.
More information can be found in the attached event document