The 14th Americas Conference on Wind Engineering (14th ACWE) will be held in Lubbock, Texas from May 17-19, 2022. The ACWE brings together scholars and practitioners in areas such as wind climate, wind loading on structures, performance of structures in wind, environmental effects of wind, socioeconomic impacts of wind hazards, and wind energy.
Submission of abstracts is now open. The key dates are as follows:
- August 15, 2021: Early Registration & Abstract Submission Opens
- October 15, 2021: Abstract Submission Closes
- December 1, 2021: Notification of Acceptance
- March 1, 2022: Full Paper Submission Deadline
- March 15, 2022: Early Registration Closes
More information about the 14th ACWE can be found at www.depts.ttu.edu